Here is an excellent reminder from the ever excellent Lifehacker organisation. Child Psychology is different from adult psychology and children see the world in much more black and white terms. Even if you disagree with the effectiveness of these techniques what they do is allow the child to think things through differently each time. Relying on the cliche every time has to be a dull thing to do!
- RT @cherrylkd: GCSEs 'need tougher pass mark to catch international rivals' - BBC News bbc.co.uk/news/education…tweet by moodybill 1 hour ago
- RT @Nicole_Cliffe: I am starting a new thread for "tell me your oldest, most cherished grudge."tweet by moodybill 10 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: So, I just travelled two hours to adopt a cat that desperately needed rehoming and was turned down for being gay. WTF IS WR…tweet by moodybill 11 hours ago
- RT @TherealNihal: Should we start looking at our own 'white supremacist' statues? theguardian.com/commentisfree/…tweet by moodybill 1 day ago
- RT @BestoftheMail: on Malala getting an offer at Oxford - she was literally shot in the face Tom https://t.co/aeixWRHASXtweet by moodybill 1 day ago
What do you want to find?apps books business CATs children confidence dyslexia Education english EnglishGCSE exa exams family GCSE growingup Homework ideas learning literacy Literature motivation music news parenting peers photography poetry Primary rapping reading review revision SATs science secondary smallgroups spelling students studentwork study studying syncing technology tests timestables writing Year6
Blog subject area